NFL Alum (Philadelphia Eagles), former ESPN Analyst, Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker and “The CEO Quarterback”
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Team Work
- Competing Every Single Day
Seventeen years in the NFL, on four different teams, have taught Ron Jaworski the importance of making adjustments. What makes his speaking engagement so unique is that he tailors each speech to his audience, reading the room perfectly while transferring his knowledge from the gridiron to the boardroom.
The “Jaws” nickname is no accident. Jaworski loves to talk, and his words don’t tend to go to waste. Under a theme of “competing every single day,” his business philosophy focuses on 5 key takeaways:
- You need to take risks to achieve your goals.
- Leaders need to lead by example, showcasing the fierce nature of a competitor every single day.
- Hard work and persistence will win against bigger and more resource-heavy competitors, every single time.
- It’s crucial to find the right people for your team, then coach and train them with genuine enthusiasm and passion.
- You can try to reach success by all means possible. But you can only achieve true success with true integrity.
Of course, these written takeaways don’t do it justice. Much like you need to be in the stadium for a true fan experience, you need to be there for one of Jaws’ talks. More importantly, your team needs to hear his philosophy to begin working together, staying together, and winning together.
Ron Jaworski has spoken at the following organizations:
- and more